At 3rd Element Fitness, our first priority is the health and safety of our members. It is important that our members and visitors feel comfortable and confident in the safety of our gym and our equipment. Accordingly, please take note of the following policies:
- Class sizes will be limited to 8 people.
- We have created stations measuring 10’ x 10’. These are spaced to allow for at least 6 feet between members while working out. Please be respectful of others and remain in your station for all workout activities.
- Classes will be shortened to 45 minutes to minimize congestion between classes and allow for proper cleaning of equipment.
- Coaches will be wearing masks.
- Coaches have been asked to refrain from “touching” cues and will utilize more visual and verbal coaching techniques.
- All stations are equipped with cleaning supplies
- Per state guidelines, the showers will not to be used until further notice.
- Workouts have been modified to reduce traffic and exposure to difficult to sanitize equipment such as pull up bars.
These policies will be re-evaluated at 30 day intervals utilizing guidance from State and Local authorities.