Kilo-What Barbell Club
Our Mission: To improve overall technique, efficiency and strength in your Olympic lifting movements….and to have fun doing it!
- What is Kilo-what Barbell Club?
- It is an approach to your training designed around the Olympic lifting movements using the barbell. These movements include the Clean & Jerk as well as the Snatch.
- What can you expect from the Kilo-what Barbell Club?
- 1 on 1 or group training to help improve or strengthen your Olympic lifts through drills, specific practice of the movements as well as volume training based around these lifts.
- Why is a barbell club a good choice for you?
- Beginner Lifter: You want to learn the basics of the lifts in order to transfer them into your Crossfit workouts
- Intermediate Lifter: You want to gain more confidence in your Olympic lifts
- Experienced Lifter: You want to gain strength and better technique
- Competitive Lifter: You want to start or continue competing in Weightlifting
- When does the Kilo-what Barbell Club meet?
- Monday @ 5:30-6:30 p.m.
- Saturdays @ 10:00 – 11:00 a.m.
For questions or for 1 on 1 sessions, email Chris at email@example.com